During the #Morethanfootball Action Weeks, organisations can showcase their CSR work in any way they wish and there are numerous ways to do this. Community programmes can be promoted during home games, in matchday programmes or on LED walls. The European football family is encouraged to publish dedicated content on their websites and through their social media channels, stadium billboards and website banners.
In addition, video content on existing programmes can be created or re-published and fundraising for community activities can be organised. Everything is possible, the only thing that is asked is that the #Morethanfootball label, wordmark and / or hashtag is included in the content and posts.
For some inspiration from previous years:
- Hosting walking football tournaments
- Organising fundraising at match days
- Creating specially made t-shirts for players to wear when entering the pitch
- Publishing CSR reports
- Giving blind-stadium tours and audio descriptive commentary of games
- Participating in and organising charity runs
- Hosting gala dinners
- Staging HandiFoot festivals
- Welcoming refugees at match days
- Collecting electronic devices to be recycled for a good cause
Check our the Impact Report of the #Morethanfootball Action Week 2018 for some more inspiration.