Anorthosis Famagusta summarises their #Morethanfootball Action Weeks activities
Anorthosis Famagusta as a founding member of EFDN, actively participated in the #Morethanfootball Action Weeks campaign with various actions promoted through social media as well as the Anorthosis Famagusta official website using the hashtag #Morethanfootball.
This is a campaign of the European football community, aimed at highlighting the positive impact that club’s actions have in their society and the people being helped through these moves.
The Campaign began on Wednesday, 21st March and ended on the 8th of April (Easter Sunday).
Famagusta hosted the following activities:
- A visit from one of the football players and a member of the team staff to a young fan of Anorthosis who performed a long-hour surgery
- Providing free Disabled seats in a designated area at Antonis Papadopoulos Stadium throughout the season
- Hospitality to social organisation members in the East Stand (Section G)
- Providing official shirts with the slogan morethanfootball to children who accompanied the players on entering the pitch
- Welcoming children from Rizokarpaso School
- Placing signs at specific points in the Stadium