EFDN hosts #Morethanfootball Conference online
The European Football for Development Network (EFDN) will host its first virtual conference from 9-11 November 2020. This change is necessary because of the restrictions on large gatherings and travels across Europe due to the rising number of Covid-19 cases.
The 14th EFDN Conference will still be the largest gathering of Community and Social Responsibility (CSR) experts in European football. We were delighted to be welcoming you to the Rat Verlegh Stadium. But instead, you can join more than 90 clubs, leagues and FAs from the comfort of your foundation offices and even home.
JOIN MORE THAN 90 CLUBS, LEAGUES AND FAS
EFDN members have the opportunity to request up to four free tickets as part of their membership packages. Representatives and staff from other clubs, leagues, FAs, and their community organisations can book a ticket at a subsidised rate of just 35 Euro.
All those who registered for the postponed March edition will be required to register again. Those who had paid for a ticket can either use the ticket for the next face to face EFDN Conference in Budapest, Hungary scheduled for March 2021 or request to receive the money back (minus transaction fees).
Participants at the 14th EFDN Conference will discuss challenges like the impact of Covid-19 on CSR, fundraising, gender equality, racism, social inclusion sustainability and youth crime. There will be presentations and panel discussions delivered and moderated by industry experts. The conference will also officially conclude the #Morethanfootball Action Weeks. Four organisations will present their shortlisted project and try to win the More Than Football Award and a fully branded mini-pitch sponsored by Musco Lighting.
Conference attendees will have access to the EFDN Conference App which allows for chats and one-on-one meetings. Webinar sessions will challenge attendees to share experiences and best practices in smaller groups.
Some of the conference highlights will include:
- Latest insights: Expert panels and intriguing presentations providing insights into current trends and challenges in CSR in European Football.
- Interactive sharing of knowledge: Online break-out sessions and specifically tailored round-table sessions challenging conference attendees to share experiences and best practices.
- Networking: Participants also have the opportunity to network with CSR business leaders and development visionaries.
- Partnerships: EFDN will present new programmes and funding opportunities
- EFDN General Assembly (9 November, 8pm; members only)
- EFDN presentations
- More than Football Award (11 November, 3.30pm)
- One-on-one online meetings
- Panel discussions
- Roundtables and national meetings (10 & 11 November)
- Informal Network Meeting (10 November, 8pm)