How to participate in the #Morethanfootball Action Weeks
Are you #MoreThanFootball, too? The #Morethanfootball Action Weeks set from September 15 to October 11 are almost here. In a few days, the biggest campaign on community and social responsibility in football begins. Clubs, leagues and FAs can join the campaign by registering on our #Morethanfootball website and can request their application form for the More than Football Award powered by Musco Lighting. The Award winner will receive a fully branded mini-pitch from our award partner.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Register your organisation (club, league, FA, NGO) for free
- Get your application form for the 2020 More than Football Award powered by Musco Lighting
- Share your branded #Morethanfootball visuals
- Name your #Morethanfootball ambassadors
- Participate in Action Days and online challenges during the Action Weeks
- Promote your community initiatives online
- Organise smaller events or social activities
- Get on the shortlist for the More than Football Award
Toolkit and webinar presentation
The information pack and toolkit provides anyone interested in participating in the 2020 #Morethanfootball Action Weeks with detailed information on the activities, resources, visual materials, #WeareMorethanfootball challenge and the agenda amongst other things.
You can also download the presentation that EFDN held during the preparation webinar on the 11th of August 2020 for detailed information. The presentation includes links to further information and additional videos.
Watch our promotional video. We thank all the clubs, players, coaches, staff from community foundations and participants from social projects for their support. Join us now!