#Morethanfootball Action Weeks preparation webinar
The 2021 #Morethanfootball Action Weeks start on the 22nd of March and run until the 18th of April. EFDN will host a preparation webinar online on the 11th of February, 11am – 12noon (CET). Clubs, leagues and FAs and other football organisations can register here.
The aim of the webinar is to inform all interested organisations on the campaign, social media challenges, resources and the More than Football Award. The goal of the More than Football Award is to honour the best social initiatives in Europe delivered by a European club, league or FA by celebrating the work they do on and off-pitch on a local, national and international levels. The winner receives not only recognition for having implemented the most innovative and impactful Community and Social Responsibility programme in European football, but also wins a complete branded Mini-Pitch System modular sports solution which will be developed in partnership between the winning organisation, EFDN and sponsor Musco Lighting.
The #Morethanfootball Action Weeks are an EFDN initiative supported by the UEFA Foundation for Children and the ECA. The #Morethanfootball Action Weeks are the biggest campaign on community and social responsibility in European football. Last year, 108 football organisations from 30 countries participated and together we have reached more than 40 million people online and created more than 67 million impressions on social media. Club Brugge Foundation won the More than Football Award.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Register your organisation (professional clubs, leagues, FAs) for free
- Get your application form for the More than Football Award
- Share your branded #Morethanfootball visuals
- Name your #Morethanfootball ambassadors
- Participate in Action Days, webinars and online challenges during the Action Weeks
- Promote your community initiatives online
- Organise smaller events or social activities
- Raise money for projects in your community
- Get on the shortlist for the More than Football Award