#Morethanfootball webinar on Tuesday
EFDN will host a preparation webinar online on the 16th of February, 11am – 12noon (CET). Professional clubs, leagues and FAs can still register here.
The 2021 #Morethanfootball Action Weeks start on the 22nd of March and run until the 18th of April. The #Morethanfootball Action Weeks are an EFDN initiative supported by the UEFA Foundation for Children and the ECA. The #Morethanfootball Action Weeks are the biggest campaign on community and social responsibility in European football. Last year, 108 football organisations from 30 countries participated and together we have reached more than 40 million people online and created more than 67 million impressions on social media. Club Brugge Foundation won the More than Football Award.
The aim of the webinar is to inform all interested organisations on the campaign, social media challenges, resources and the More than Football Award. The goal of the More than Football Award is to honour the best social initiatives in Europe delivered by a European club, league or FA by celebrating the work they do on and off-pitch on a local, national and international levels.
WHY SHOULD YOU PARTICIPATE IN THE ACTION WEEKS?
- Visibility: Your organisation and your projects can benefit from the momentum. More than 40 million people were reached online last year.
- Engagement: Get in touch with your fans and local community to show that you are using football as a tool for development.
- Role model: Let people know that you are a forward-thinking organisation and that you help to tackle societal issues.
- Reputation: Show your projects and initiatives and win the prestigious More than Football Award.
- Partnerships: Team up with fans, sponsors and local organisations to create long-lasting partnerships.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Register your organisation (professional clubs, leagues, FAs) for free
- Get your application form for the More than Football Award
- Share your branded #Morethanfootball visuals
- Name your #Morethanfootball ambassadors
- Participate in Action Days, webinars and online challenges during the Action Weeks
- Promote your community initiatives online
- Organise smaller events or social activities
- Raise money for projects in your community
- Get on the shortlist for the More than Football Award