#WeareMorethanfootball Challenge Kicks Off EFDN Action Weeks
The 2020 #Morethanfootball Action Weeks are underway and will last until 11 October. Organisers European Football for Development Network (EFDN) and participating organisations began sharing their #Morethanfootball challenges since morning.
The #WeareMorethanfootball challenge is one of several challenges planned for the month-long campaign showcasing the excellent Community and Social responsibility (CSR) initiatives implemented by European clubs, leagues and FAs. To participate in the challenge that is kicking off the Action Weeks:
Below is a collection of how EFDN members and participating organisations took part in the challenge.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Register your organisation (club, league, FA, NGO) for free
- Get your application form for the 2020 More than Football Award powered by Musco Lighting
- Share your branded #Morethanfootball visuals
- Name your #Morethanfootball ambassadors
- Participate in Action Days and online challenges during the Action Weeks
- Promote your community initiatives online
- Organise smaller events or social activities
- Get on the shortlist for the More than Football Award