Bismarckstr. 122-124 51373
Do you want to
volunteer or donate?
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
During the Corona pandemic, Bayer 04 carried out many small social projects and fundraising activities. The following is a selection of Bayer 04‘s social commitment since the lockdown in March:
- Continuation of the blind report for the visually impaired at Bayer 04 ghost games.
- Distribution of 6,000 chocolate Easter bunnies to employees in social and public institutions in the city of Leverkusen in gratitude for their efforts during the pandemic.
- Raffle of original player clothing from the first team of Bayer 04 for various social purposes, for example in favour of the „Wildpark Reuschenberg“, „Leverkusener Tafel“, etc.
- Donation of the proceeds from the sale of Bayer 04 bathing ducks for the benefit of the „NaturGut Ophoven“ in Leverkusen.
- Donation of 500 Bayer 04 bathing ducks to swimming facilities in the city of Leverkusen.
- Donation of 20,000 Bayer 04 shirts from the „DFB-Pokal“ final to various locations.
- Surprise packages to schools and sports clubs whose visit to the BayArena has been cancelled due to the pandemic.
Do you want to volunteer or donate?
Fill in our form and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible!
Back to participants overview