Stadium Way EX4 6PX
Exeter, United Kingdom
Do you want to
volunteer or donate?
Exeter City FC
The Exeter City Foundation is the official not-for-profit foundation of Exeter City FC. Through its lottery scheme, all surplus money is ploughed back into ‘good causes’ at the club. Some of these causes include:
- Exeter City Academy, including facilities at the Cliff Hill Training Ground.
- The Exeter City Community Trust
- Sports participation – eg. soccer schools and tiny tot clubs for boys and girls
- Education programmes – BTEC, NVQs, and Duke of Edinburgh awards
- Social inclusion projects – street soccer, ability counts, disability courses
- Health and fitness – numerous activities for youngsters, adults and veterans
The Foundation is also associated with the Adam Stansfield Foundation, an organisation with the aim of giving young people the unique opportunity to develop life skills through the power of football and to assist them in their goals of living the dream. It also hopes to highlight and raise awareness of illnesses caused by bowel cancer.
Do you want to volunteer or donate?
Fill in our form and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible!
Back to participants overview