Sheffield United Academy, Firshill Cres S4 7DR
Sheffield, United Kingdom
Do you want to
volunteer or donate?
Sheffield United Community Foundation
Sheffield United Community Foundation works in the areas of sports participation, education, health and social inclusion with the aim of a healthier, more educated, respectful and integrated society in Sheffield community. The goal of the foundation is to build links between the football club and the community using the appeal of football and sport in general to encourage, motivate and inspire all individuals, regardless of background, to achieve their potential.
The Foundation’s programmes are designed to make Sheffield a more active, healthy, educated and integrated place to live. With these projects, the club shows that they are #MoreThanFootball
- Education & Training: Helping people achieve their future goals through high-quality education
- National Citizen Service (NCS): Helping 15-17 years olds develop confidence & life skills through adventure, discovery and social action
- Sports Participation: Encouraging, motivating and inspiring individuals to engage in a lifelong physical activity and sport
- Community Cohesion: Create safer, stronger, more respectful communities through the development of young people’s potential
- Health & Wellbeing: Improve the health & well-being of people in Sheffield by connecting, learning, taking notice and giving
Do you want to volunteer or donate?
Fill in our form and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible!
Back to participants overview